New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by SkinSandwich at 2009-07-30 13:03:50
f*ck!? said[orig][quote]
Thanks for the advice Pam

We're not married and I'm moving out and basically letting her keep everything. I think she's implying she'll get more than the 25% of my check child support. She's definateley not as laid back as you seem to me. I'm moving out because she fights with me in front of my 17 month year old daughter and calls me names in front of her. I've had enough. I think she may be too young to shuttle around and be taken out of her element(her home, her crib, etc) I agree with that. I may spend everyother weekend over the moms house while she takes off for the weekend. But down the line I'd like to have some form of custody with her.

She's completely alienated by my family and is willing to take me to court if I bring her to my family. She tells me the can come see her but not vice versa

I actually feel quite liberated. I'm moving this Saturday and there's nothing this bitch can do about it. I'm done with the BS

DUMB! You DO NOT wait until down the line to get some sort of custody agreement. you do that now because if you try later the courts will say "why did you not do this sooner". This will be better for you now. save yourself the massive hassle you will endure later. heed this warning man.
[default homepage] [print][2:36:55pm May 09,2024
load time 0.00971 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]