New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by ouchdrummer at 2009-07-28 11:03:25
MillenialKingdom said[orig][quote]
The band never came before my daughter and I'm not trying to make it sound like I did. It's because I had to take care of my daughter and stuff that I didn't have the money to help pay for band stuff. That frustration on both sides is understandable and I'm not upset about that. What I'm upset about is what this whole thing has turned into. I'm sick of having to defend myself and sick of having to deal with shit like this.

I don't understand why it's so hard for some people to just come out and say what's really on their mind or what the real problem is. I try to work out every problem that arises sensibly and without this kind of drama. Obviously I got pissed and wrote the first things that came to mind when reading this thread. I feel justified in everything I've said in this thread. It doesn't matter to me if everyone on this board hates me. The majority of you haven't even met me or know anything about me to express this kind of hatred. You classify me as a stupid Christian without knowing the person behind the assumed belief system. I'm rambling now but all I'm saying is, stop talking shit about me when you don't know what you're talking about.

I feel like i usually will stick up for you, but the christian thing freaks me out, sorry.
[default homepage] [print][11:54:37am May 04,2024
load time 0.01102 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]