New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by nicrattlehead at 2009-07-25 04:38:42
Why am I pwned? Because his economic stimulus package has showed itself to be somewhat effective, and economic experts are expecting a turnaround in the next year? Because his original plan, which was hacked by the senate of course, would have returned our educational facilities to the quality that it was in thirty years ago? I am so distraught that I have a President who cares more about the education of young adults than he does about the funds necessary to turn them into mindless leathernecks.

Am I pwned because he is concerned with my civil rights and ended torture as a legal practice? Or because he has embraced the research on stem cells, which could promise a plethora of medical advances?

Because his green energy security act is one of the best policies this country has seen in decades, and could potentially return us to the forefront of industry and will allow us to compete with China and India's emerging economies?

Because his handling of the WoT and militants in Africa and Asia has surpassed all of Bush's policies after the first week of the initial Afghan invasion?

Because his foreign policies promise to return the United States to its rightful place as the beacon of the western world?

I never voted for Obama or campaigned for him beliving that he would turn my country around in a day, a week, or even a year. I don't think the Op, or most Americans for that matter, have any understanding of the process in how laws in this country are past. It takes months, years even, for groundbreaking bills to pass through the senate. Many Presidents have drafted bills in the first year of their service, and after two terms still couldn't get them to pass through the House.

Six months is NOTHING. So you should really just stfu and let the educated people decide whether or not Obama is an effective President, okay? Thx.
[default homepage] [print][11:50:21pm May 05,2024
load time 0.00733 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]