New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Ben artenson at 2009-03-29 02:14:03
Hi I am an artist. Did you know that? I am an artist. See, I am an artist. I do art, that's my job. Now, I know my art by heart. See art run. Run art run. I am a rad artist. I create my art while listening to Alice in Chains because thats the artistic thing to do. I go to school for art. They like my art. I like art. My family likes my art. I can draw some killer art. Do you like art? I have a myspace to display my art. On my page you can buy my art. I am a starving artist. I live of my art. I get my art done proficiently so I can support my artistic habits. I want to display my art at the umbrella factor where everything is artistic and politically correct. Its a nice place to display my art. My art is different art. I leave it up to the artist to critique my art. I read books about art. I am an artistic. If monet was alive he would say, "Hey I like art", then I would respond with,"yeah me too". I sell my art to RISD students so they can say they have my art in their house. Is it artistic to fuck statues? I mean its a new approach but its a deep statement. It shows how extreme art can be.
[default homepage] [print][12:41:54am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.01577 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]