New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by xxdarkknightxx at 2003-04-04 15:54:01
OKay...thats it way too many stupid stoner comments...you really want to hear my argument about weed legalization?

Reasons why weed should be legal..

#1...Money

If weed was legal it would better the economy in several ways...
The governemtn spends millions of dollars every year fighting marijuana
this year alone they spent over 4 million on anti drug commercials during the superbowl....a slot costs about 2.2 million dollars for 30 seconds... thats what our government is spending money on to fight pot...not to mention the millions of dollars going to law enforcement to fight pot.
If weed was legal, it could be regulated, taxed, and sold in stores just like cigarettes....if it was sold in stores, noone could sell it out of the stores, because they wouldnt make any money...If it was legal it would be cheaper and available at any store that sells ciggs....so there would be no "dealers" or smuggling of weed.Less money would be going to organized crime and drug lords because people would be buying weed from stores....then, kids would not be able to get it as easily because it would only be sold in stores and they would card you for it. So, instead of making money, the government just keeps spending it to fight pot...when they could make so much more off of it.
Less money would be funding terrorism, there is weed that comes from places such as afghanistan. Just recently in my newspaper it said springfield cops made a bust that ruined a link between a crackhouse in springfield and south america....so there definently is international drug trade going on.
2....Less peoples lives ruined...for having a little fun...
Over 600,000 americans are arrested every year for marijuana ofenses...over 80% of these arrests are for posession only...not cultivation or sale... otherwise law abiding citizens have there lives ruined with jail sentences, property confiscation, and other shit from marijuana ofenses....
3...you say people have been killed over weed before...right? well thats true.....And if it was legal, they couldnt be killed over it could they? No....because they wouldnt be going to "dealers" to get it...they'd be going to the store....and dont say "oh so what are you gunna legalize every drug so noone dies from crime?" Because you cant even compare weed to any other drug....every other drug is alot worse than weed...and not many people move on to hard drugs....i admit ill be doing mushrooms from time to time....but i most likely will never do anything else...i do not believe in the "Gateway" theory...everyone single person i know that does coke, or any other harder drug, doesnt even smoke weed.... to tell you the truth, i have had a coke head tell me "nah i dont like smoking weed, that shit gets me too fucked up"
How about this....why is alcohol and tobacco legal, but marijuana not? When both alcohol and tobacco are 10 times more addictive than pot? People get hooked on cigarettes every single day....i know there are cig smokers on this forum, and you all cant deny that if you dont have a cigg you get pissy....every single one of my friends smokes ciggs and im the only one who doesnt....i see this every day....you guys fucking feen....and how many alcoholics do we have in this country? how many AA meetings are there around the country tonight? come on now...you all know this is the truth......and if im still a "lazy stoner" after typing all this out to prove to you edge kids that weed should be legal, then lazy must not be all that bad. All the facts i stated are accurate and if you dont believe it go to www.norml.org and do the research yourself...(norml: National organization for reform of marijuana laws... so
[default homepage] [print][1:42:05pm Apr 29,2024
load time 0.00705 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]