New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by immortal13 at 2009-03-24 21:08:31
I'm just saying that I have been fucked over by more promoters than I can remember. One that I actually had respect for said that he loved my band for the people that came to see them (I'm not in it anymore) and pulled out a pretty substantial wad of cash while he was saying it. You think any of that money came to said band? Not a dime. We had to rely on the little money we made selling merch to get us to the next show.

Promoter is just another term for greedy fuck who doesn't give to shits about the bands he's booking, local or national, but only cares about making money or at least breaking even, because if god forbid he loses $10 he'll never book your band again.

Fuck promoters, fuck bands that think promoters are actually there to promote, and fuck you for thinking that promoters have helped you in the least bit when I bet these ticket-selling pay-to-play shows have done little to nothing for your band. All three said things I have just previously said fuck about can go jump in a box of used syringes infected with AIDS.
[default homepage] [print][12:24:49pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.01986 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]