New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Godlike at 2009-02-23 06:25:17
This is the first time i have ever bothered to comment anything on "shitnet and fagnet"but in this case well...

First of all Maranatha i plain and simple not simply "music" but "worship"
It is a religous mans work and by even start to refer it by other pathethic and hollow shit bands who play "metal" is pathetic. If you dont understand this then you will NOT understand this record. If you WANT to understand you will start to like the record.

If you are like Conservationist then you will continue to be as worthless as you were before listening to the record

I must say that Conservationist review is probably the worst shit i have ever come across and of course metal archives deleted it simply because they realized that the one who wrote it is so worthless he should no be allowed to have a keybord less express his empty views because its really that bad. And did i say its shit?

"the importance of fantasy, the poignant joy of winter which is both life and death, the lust for struggle, and the loneliness of facing mortality alone"

Everything that you wrote there is EXACTLY what music in general should not be about. Hollow scenarios without meaning or substance.

There are a few few band today that ACTUALLY mean what they sing and BELIVE in what they do. Funeral mist is one of them and MAKE their music according to that. Period

[default homepage] [print][12:45:45pm Apr 28,2024
load time 0.00833 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]