New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by MarkFuckingRichards at 2008-12-23 21:24:28
This is the absolute worst time of year to find employment, and even if you find something you'll be lucky to make $10 an hour. I've been getting tossed around like a rag doll by trying to find a new job over the past few months. Many establishments have told me I'm overqualified; many establishments have told me I am not even close to qualified; other establishments just don't even return phone calls or emails and leave the fucking positions open for months on end. Now I'm stuck making $10 to waste away in a dusty warehouse (that I just found out has fucking asbestos in it), dealing with complete morons/assholes, doing mindless labor and doing more damage to my flat feet and fucked up knees on an unforgiving concrete floor.

I've applied to about 75 different jobs in the past 3 months and have only gotten close to a job 3 times: 2 of those places would only supply me with pay equal to commission...no hourly rate. FUCK THAT. The other place hired someone else before even fucking interviewing me, though the position was pretty close to secured for me.
[default homepage] [print][6:20:25pm May 16,2024
load time 0.00688 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]