New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by TheRidersofDoom at 2009-12-29 20:32:33
Like I said before, when people ask what I am I say a true republican, what is a true republican?

Think back before all the moral and christian bullshit joined with the Republicans. And if you were truly informed you would understand today there is a schism in the Republican party between Economic Republicans and Moral Republicans, aka Ron Pauls and Sarah Palins.

Libertarianism is what I would more align myself with, but it is republicanism, just not called such to get away from the notions of being aligned with the current republicans aka the jesus freaks and the pro-corporation repubs

If all you care about is abortion, marriage, and other frivolous things then you need to lose your ability to vote...those things are always used by parties to hide what they really stand for, which is usually sucking all the money out of you they can.

I am neither pro-life, or pro-abortion, because I am not a woman and don't give a fuck about it. People will always have abortions, or chose for themselves. Which is why I think the option should be there for people but only if they get raped or may die from it, aka I think maybe it should be used once and after that you should be charged ass loads of money if you dare get another...it's not a form of birth control.

I'm against any infringement upon the Constitution or basic rights, so I am fully pro-gun, as with out the ability to wield a weapon of some use, how will you protect all the other rights from the government? you think that if you didn't have a gun that the government would stop at taking away the other rights? what would you do to stop them? Protest with signs? Ha!

the marriage thing is also retarded, who cares, let gay people do what they want and they can as miserable as the rest of us, but I strongly strongly oppose making it legal that people have to perform things for gay couples, which is what the debacle is truly about...because people fear that a law would force let's say a photographer to shoot their wedding...even if said photographer was a super jesus freak. And that's the flip side of that issue, forcing compliance from the business sector involved with weddings and ceremonies.

But a true Republican is about spending, culling costs, lessening government, and keeping federalism balanced, if not being anti-federalist, which I am. I believe states should have all the power they are given but not currently allowed to use because of the fucked up interpretation of the constitution by D.C.

[default homepage] [print][11:46:55pm May 26,2024
load time 0.02338 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]