New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Nobody_Cares at 2008-10-29 16:41:17
Conservationist said[orig][quote]
Nobody_Cares said[orig][quote]
I can't see vids on my phone. But there is a group of "elite". The Bilderberg group is real and they dictate many important aspects of your life. And you have any clue or control. Its illegal for high government officials to meet with investors and reps from the highest and richest companies, but they do every year in Canada. Things like the price of gas and invading Iran are high on their list. I'm sure they wouldn't mind killing off much of the population to further live in their monetary paradise. Ill check the vid when I get home.

Your economic and political systems dictate that they can exist.

If elites are a problem, why design a system that allows individual preference? People cluster around leaders, whether rappers or businessmen.

The system isn't "mine". There will never be change and shady shit will always be going down, not to some extreme degrees like those videos, but so many people are media controlled. I wish we clustered around rappers, and a new Chuck D came along and everybody rose up to "fight the power". I take it as a 1 at a time approach. The more people I can tell that 9/11 was a sham and here's the overwhelming evidence, and we are all being controlled and led to a slow and eventual grave, I feel I've accomplished something. I'll follow this NWO.
[default homepage] [print][6:43:59am May 02,2024
load time 0.02808 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]