New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by the_reverend at 2004-02-20 22:44:40
some blindside cd: horrible... horrible music...

the hostage heart: back from their accident. they sounded really really good. I was sort of scrambling around, but the new song sounded great.

dump: I think that was their name. it was a bunch of the 603 kids. they got to play 2 songs before the show was shut down. I'm not exactly sure about it... it was comeback kid style hardcore, but I don't think doug's vocals go well with that. he's got a killer grind voice, but with hardcore, he just sounded drunk.

ok so, the 603 band was playing and then christian (owner of drifters) came running in and turned off music and stormed off in a huff, saying "THE POLICE HAVE BEEN CALLED". He wasn't joking either. he did call them. about 20 police were at that show kicking people out. And for what? cause there was a fight I guess. Maybe if he knew how to run a club, he would know to have some sort of security there. I don't like that natehostage got punched in the face, but you kick out the people that fought and let the show continue. I doubt I will ever pay to get back in that club again.
[default homepage] [print][7:57:08am May 07,2024
load time 0.02532 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]