New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by xmikex at 2008-10-15 14:47:15
Woah, was the title of this thread "ATTN: Soccer Moms, Responsible Advice Needed"?

1. Children only understand childish actions. How many times did your parents yell at you for doing stupid shit that resulted in you going right back to doing it the next day?

2. These kids wreak havoc on the entire block, not just outside my house. They egged my roomate's car most likely because he was driving by while they were sitting by the window with a carton of eggs. If I smash a bunch of pumpkins on their doorstep they're not going to have any idea who did it.

3. Furthermore, whatever adult finally sees this massive rotting pumpkin mess is probably just going to assume that the kids did it.

4. Unless they have an eyewitness, or somehow think to go on RTTP and find this thread there is no way they'll ever be able to trace this back to me. This is awesome because A. Unlike these kids I'm able to be awake at 2:00 in the morning to pumpkin-ize their house while they're dreaming about the Power Rangers winning the Superbowl or whatever, B. My neighborhood is dead quiet after 10:00, and I don't think anyone even lives in the house across the street, and C. if these kids are even going to touch a computer it's not to hunt down vandals, it's to look up n00dz of Miley Cyrus

Now who's got M-80s??
[default homepage] [print][1:47:02pm May 02,2024
load time 0.01021 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]