New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by orgymf@work at 2008-10-16 08:58:34
it's not that i would take offense to anyone in general calling me racist... but you have been in my home, we have brewed beer together, therefore, you are someone whose opinion i respect, and therefore i would not want you to think of me as a fuckin klansman (especially being that you are married to a woman of color)

if some random, oversensitive white liberal douche calls me a racist, i laugh and call them observant, hah.
but if someone i respect begins to think of me that way, i feel a need to make my opinions clear.

yes what i said was mostly in a joking manner.
except what i said about the attitude, if you saw a videotape of the people i deal with on a daily basis, you would realise that over 70 percent of the customers who shoot me the most attitude are black or hispanic, inner city, female welfare recipients.

but then again, when you consider the boston neighborhoods that surround this place, i guess that says more about boston than anything else

but still, it's just human nature, if you dealt with 600 people a day, half of them shot attitude, and most of the ones who made you angry were white females, or asian men, or fat people, or whatever, it would be hard not to develop a bias regarding the attitude of people in that group.

see what i mean?

but again, as far as the physical attributes, i was pretty much just making insensitive remarks for comedic value, it doesn't change the fact they are just not what i am attracted to (just like i am not what most women are attracted to)
[default homepage] [print][11:34:47am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.02079 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]