New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Josh_Martin at 2008-10-14 08:18:38
MASlayer said[orig][quote]
I've purposely stayed out of all the political banter on these boards but I do have a question or 2...all the liberals on here seem that the only opinion to be shared is there's but when a McCain supporter provides a side to his argument you all get into such a state of whine and defense...almost as if you were scared that what Conservationist or Hoser brings to the table may be more valid than you care to acknowledge...why such a stand off position with a varying opinion if you are all so confident in Obama? you know...the guy who voted 94 times for higher taxes...the guy with ties to a racist church...the guy with ties to a known terrorist...or are these not palpable facts? Or are you all too afraid to acknowledge them?

1st of all, don't put Conservationist and Hoser in the same category. Hoser has demonstrated zero capability for thought. He's like Rush Limbaughs retarded cousin.

Raising taxes for the rich is fine by me.

Racist church? The religous right is more racist and far more scary to have in power than some fringe wackjob nignut.

Known terrorist? Anyone who equates the Weather Underground with Al Queda needs to be removed from the gene pool. That accusation is just bafflingly stupid.

I don't vote on economic issues anyways. They're all rich assholes out for themselves. Though the right has taken greed to levels unseen since the days of Tamany Hall, but on an international scale.

The area where the two parties really differ is on social issues and what will make the biggest and longest lasting influence on that is who gets placed on the Supreme Court. I would much rather Obama get to choose who the next justice or two is than McCain (or Palin since McCain is gonna die like any day now, how many fucking times has that guy had cancer?? I vote yes to abortion, yes to decriminaling drugs, no to religion ion schools etc etc. And while not every dem agrees with all my positions and not every repub disagrees with all my positions, by far the dems are much closer to my way of thinking. (yes, I know there some dems supporting the drug war and I know there are some pro-choice repubs, I'm talking in the general sense)

The only thing I really disagree with the dems on is gun control. If we have to have guns, I don't want the govt. being the only people to have them. But that one issue is less important to me than the others.
[default homepage] [print][1:55:42pm May 21,2024
load time 0.02720 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]