New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Murph at 2008-09-24 23:42:11
IllinoisEnemaBradness said[orig][quote]
sxealex said[orig][quote]
obama is really good at speaking and thinking on his feet i dont see mccain slaying stuttering alvin

no he isn't. he stammers and says "uh,um,uh" all over the place when he isn't speaking from a script

I agree. Obama is not the most present-minded speaker, and I've never heard him answer a question without some sort of riddling diatribe first. He sucks, I hate him.

McCain, on the other hand, speaks like a fourth-grader going for elementary-school class president. His vocabulary (following on the coat heels of GWB) is limited and dumbing, and the way he shrewdly looks up after each quip and contrived remark as if to say "start clapping, I just said something there" is painful to watch. He sucks, I hate him.

Biden doesn't shut up, and Palin sounds like most of the female characters from Fargo without the wit nor the panache.

They all suck, I hate them

Kucinich, come pick me up in your hybrid and take me to your house where we can watch the debates while pointing out UFOs, dismantling handguns, and double teaming your lusty wench of a ginger wife.
[default homepage] [print][6:17:43am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.01356 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]