New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by thegreatspaldino at 2008-09-16 04:20:08
and then you can always shuck and jive and not invite her into the jamboree.

seriously though... there are a ton of terrible hatian sluts that go into phlebotomy... most of them are the most stone cold, uncaring, selfish cunts ever. i used to work with phlebotomists a couple years ago and every hatian bitch was just that, a bitch. the hatian guy that was my regular partner was awesome and a really nice guy. the broads... oh man.

your mother should do just that. explain to higher ups that this lady makes racial comments about her to her face and is a general annoyance. dont really explain that the others in the department feel the same way unless you talk it out with them BEFORE you go to management. that might backfire as they might get afraid and will deny anything that would make them feel like their job was in jeopardy. if you have coordination with others, have either your mom or someone else go first, then the next day someone new go up and say something similar. keep that up by alternating a "random" schedule of people complaining and eventually the hammer will fall on her. the management will be all like "wow, we used our well deserved powers effectively and with expert judgement... no chink in the armor goes unnoticed, man we rule." and everyone else will be happier.

also take notice that people getting fired for sucking at their jobs pull the race card a lot. "if they want to fire ME... they will pay for it!" they will fabricate nonsense to make it seem they were oppressed... but this isnt 1990 something... with SO MANY "minority" employees flooding the job pool... they usually debunk these false accusations. hell, even if the accusations were legitimate, its much harder now for that shit to be proven and taken very far. especially in health care now-a-days... how can ONE black employee feel the "hatred" from so many people and not the other 300? shit is whack, son. oh wait...
[default homepage] [print][9:30:42am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.01203 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]