New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by sacreligionnli at 2008-09-08 13:21:59
My sis and I were playing at the lucky dog from 10-11:15 last night, and while we were performing i guess the MA state police were chasing some guy around the back streets of the area. Anyhow, when we're done I go outside to smoke a cigarette and while I'm out there I take a leak behind the building. As I come back out front, I get grabbed by about 4 ro 5 state troopers who drag me over to the side of the building and start asking me questions about where I've been and what I was doing.

Now apparently sir douche-a-lot and his crack team of investigative masterminds were having difficulty grasping the fact that I couldn't be this asshole they were looking for as I had a club full of people vouching for me, a guitar in the building(that I identified by model, color, case, and contents of said case), as well as a car in the parking lot which I had keys to and a registration with my name on it.

Somehow a motorcycle was involved in this, and they pull a jacket and helmet out of their ass and try to say it's mine. Turns out the guy they are looking for is even from the same town I am so they're doing everything they can to try to get me to admit that I'm someone I'm not. One cop even thought he tricked me into saying something(which I didn't) and went on some cocky rant about using "verbal judo." I laughed directly in his face, and it felt awesome.

So after all this, they bring some crackwhore from down the street who saw the guy they were looking for(who I later find out to be some 5'1 guy. I'm 6'2, mind you) and she IDs me as the guy who did whatever it was that pissed them off. I've been in cuffs for over an hour now and have the literal purple rings around my wrist, and they're on their way to put me in the cruiser and take me away due to this "overwhelming amount of evidence against me." Thankfully, the oldest and apparently smartest of all the worcester and state police that were there finally put two and two together and realized i wasn't the right person.

They fuckin took my picture too. So if they go to this guy and say "do you know this person?" the guy can just say "YEAH HE STOLE MY BIKE!" and i'll get fucked. I don't even know how to turn on a motorcycle.

In conclusion, upwards of 10 cops wasted an hour and a half of their time trying to get me to admit to something I obviously didn't do, meanwhile the actual perpetrator is getting away. GO POLICE!
[default homepage] [print][10:01:39am Apr 29,2024
load time 0.01153 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]