New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Hoser at 2008-09-06 18:26:44
pam said[orig][quote]
Hoser said[orig][quote]
pam said[orig][quote]
Good for him. Being "pro-life" and a hunter is pretty fucking stupid when you think about it.

Pam, you're fucking pissing me off now. All hunters are not like that, without hunting you would have said goodbye to many more species than you even know. We do more for land and animal conservation than anyone, anywhere. Period.

Hey, settle down Beavis. When did I say there's anything wrong with hunting? I don't do it, I am a pussy that won't even kill bugs, but whatever. I think as long as you use everything, native american style, there's nothing wrong with hunting. I think there's a big difference between people who hunt and kill only what they will use and people who kill for sport and bragging rights.

I'm just saying in that comment that if you're going to put up a huge stink about the "sanctity of life" and how every life is precious while you're shooting and killing shit, it IS kinda silly and worth pointing out the irony.

Well, my MASSIVE soft spot for you overcomes my hatred for the city pigs. Farming is great, I do it. In fact I give most of my veggies to my co-workers who think that I'm a hick. I love veggies to whatever retard posted his gimmicky anti-hunter pro-soy post. Pam, I saw the irony about your post and took it the wrong way actually. I now realiza that you found irony in pro-life and hunting. In actuality, I see them as similar things. Take only what you need, but do not fuck with nature. My point being that if you kill, do it for food or necessity. It's similar to human life. The same kind of assholes that hunt from helicopters are the same assholes that don't mind abortion...even if it is a form of birth control, because they have ZERO respect for life. Hope you understand my point, you are one of the few people on this board that I know has a good head on his/her shoulders. Plus....my son may be banging your daughter one day.
[default homepage] [print][12:14:59am May 05,2024
load time 0.00753 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]