New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Hoser at 2004-02-14 21:10:06
Sometimes it takes war to create peace, ladies and gentlemen. As a former US Marine, I can tell you that it's no fun....but if it weren't for war, you'd all be speaking German.
Remove the blinders from your Hippy eyes....and you'd see that.
You all have no idea what some of the citizens of these countries have been through, instead you sit here, basking under the umbrella of security that this country provides you, and bitch about how violent and fucked up that war is, and how fucked up your countries leaders are. So until your government starts taking your fathers and uncles "away", shut the fuck up and think about how lucky you are to have a great country with great and strong leaders. Bush is an American, and the leader of the most powerful country in the world. We fought for the rights and freedoms that allow you all to sit back and whine about your countries leaders without getting your throats slit for it. So "until you have grabbed a rifle and stood a post" Shut the fuck up. War is what gave you the freedom of speech, the freedom to vote, and the freedom of religion and race that you all bitch about. To argue against a war that will suppress a tyrants' ability to take the freedoms that we have earned, and the freedoms that the rest of the world deserves, is a hypocritical argument on your part. Take the freedoms that your fore-fathers have paid the ultimate price to gain and preserve, and find happiness in them. I would certainly fight again, as I did in Somalia, Iraq, Liberia, and Haiti; to spread the peace and tranquility that I feel being an American everyday, to those in countries led by power hungry dictators who kill and oppress their own citizens, to gain power. Do not take for granted what this country provides you. To do so would make the sacrifices that our veterans and war dead have made to their country and citizens, sacrifices made in vain.

God Bless America
God Bless our Veterans
[default homepage] [print][8:37:37am May 13,2024
load time 0.00806 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]