New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by RustedAngel at 2004-02-18 11:52:04
when I was three I had spinal meningitis, i had to get a spinal tap... I don't remember it much but my mother told me the doctor made her leave and said that you could hear me screaming anywhere in the hospital.

They had the IV going into my foot I think and had my feet strapped down wrong so my feet where almost parrallel to the bed... My mom told them my foot shouldn't be that way but they said it was okay and left it that way for about 2 weeks.. Little did everyone know that the blood stopped flowing to my right foot. I got outta the hospital and by the 2nd day home I was puking everywhere and my mom took me back in and they diagnosed me with Gang Green in my foot. They had to inject something into my bloodstream to see how far it spread and luckily it stayed in the heal of my foot, but they had to cut off part of my heal.

So basically I almost died of spinal menengitis, then I almost got my leg amputated from gang green. Luckily I don't remember much of it, but the doctor I had lost a little girl the week before I came in to the same thing. I'm metal so I lived.
[default homepage] [print][11:38:02am May 16,2024
load time 0.01043 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]