New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Joe/NotCommon at 2004-02-15 21:14:48
here is my story:

I was in 4th grade, maybe third with my friend Ryan Forry (who lives in the big pink house in Milton, on the Canton border by the blue hills).

Anyways, it was a two family house, we lived upstairs and the stairs curved half way up to the right, where there was a glass door which faced directly across from an open doorway into the living room. Along the living room wall was a couch, which ran sort of parrallel with the doorway. We were waiting for our friend Peter Spears to come over (who now lives in Hingham I believe), so we were watching TV and sitting on that couch.
While watching TV we heard the stairs creek, which they do when someone walks up them. We looked over to see if it was my friend or someone in my family or whatever. Walking up the stairs is this shadey gray outline of a person who walks to the door at the top of the stairs and reaches for the door knob.

My mother saw the same thing on a different occasion, as well one time the entire property reeked heavily of perfume. My mother went to the downstairs family to see if it was them, but they were going to ask us if it was coming from our part of the house. The stench was just as strong everywhere on the property, including the driveway, the backyard, basement, etc. My mother walked towards the neighbors house, but once off the property of 98 central ave, the smell was totally gone.

The other thing was, as soon as anything hit the water in our toilet bowl, the toilet flushed itself. That was really weird, but cool. I'd always drop used tissues into the toilet after blowing my nose, and it would flush them for me.
[default homepage] [print][2:16:25pm Apr 28,2024
load time 0.01605 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]