New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by penisbreath at 2002-11-09 12:55:46
I go to see my friends band play and sit threw a bunch of coal chamber new school metal bands.Then when my friends band finally goes on i start dancing and the steroid freak bouncers snatch me up and smash my head against doors/walls etc. They also roughed up a few of my friends and thought they were toughguys when I weigh in at 130. I guess you cant "mosh" at jarrods. The bouncers at this place are fucking dicks and they were just trying to rough kids up. This place isnt metal...

At mortician I was on the relapse guest list and told them that...they told me there wasnt a guest list and if i had a problem they would fuck me up in the parking lot.They started flexing and tried to beat me up.I just wanted to see the show and wasnt trying to fight these assholes. Im small and skinny and cant fight. Why would they want to rough me up?

They book the gayest bands ...besides the mortician and anal blast shows the place is gay. They cancelled cephalic carnage and alot of people were pissed at that.Fuck them id never play that shithole.
[default homepage] [print][10:14:13am Apr 27,2024
load time 0.00866 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]