New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by the_reverend at 2008-06-08 04:02:54
1) well, this ricer dud cut in front of me on the tobin. and then he put on his hazards.

2) I can see too many people in the car sitting on laps and stuff. lots of cellphones in the air. I thought that was weird, but he got ahead of me and I heard him whining his engine from like 50' away over my iPod playing on my stereo. I though he dropped his transmission.

3) but then with continue down the tobin and he's going at most 40 in an area where you typically go 60. I go into the left hand land to pass him cause he's driving shitty. He speeds up to 60mph and I fall back again. he's keeping up in the middle lane with the person 20' in front of me.

4) he drifts maybe a foot towards the left hand lane and then probably tried to correct, yanking his steering wheel before side swipping the car in front of me. This send his car perpendicular with the road. I think "is this drifting? Like in the Movies?? This is either going to be really cool or really cool"
his car IMMEDIATELY changes directions and goes 60 MPH into the guardrail. I hit the breaks, but he's coming back at me diagonally on the road as I slow down. so I hit the gas and squeek by before he hits the guardrail on my side.

I'm in green. he's in black.

I pulled over and had to put my shoes back on and girls were stopped and running back screaming. I got to his car and he was on the ground not moving and bleeding, cradle in some over asian or whatever (he looked like a smaller, asian version of justin from ACR. very similar drunken face). I saw that I wasn't going to see brains so I ran back to my car and changed lenses, got my camera ready (the bag was wedge under the seat cause of me slamming on my breaks).

It took the police/fire like 15-20 minutes to get there. I tried to take pictures without the people there jacking me. I know that I was really hopped up on adreniline.. so I didn't want to get into a fight or something. by that time the cops got there, the dude was gone. hell, by the time I got back with my camera, the dude was gone and the friend that was cradling him/covered with his blood.
pictures

[default homepage] [print][9:32:13pm Apr 28,2024
load time 0.01352 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]