New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by ouchdrummer at 2008-06-06 15:43:18
autopsy 666: Were you in Eternal Suffering? I saw you guys about 8 or 9 years ago (actually it could have been 7 or years, not really sure) a bunch of times. I still have the "Love will never conquer hate" tshirt and the "You like marilyn manson, your a dork" shirt. That feels like forever ago, the last time i saw ET was at possibly my all time favorite small club/venue, "The Space" in worchester. That place fucking ruled. That show was real good too, it was:

Ookla the Mok
As the Sun Sets
Eternal Suffering
Seven Day Curse (before the guitar player started doing lead vocals.. Which IMHO was MUCH MUCH better. If you listen to thier full length, i think it's called "after the storm" and you listen to the vocals on the hidden track, and compare them to the singer on the rest of the album, their really is no comparison. The guitar player ripped big time, but his singing was real mediocre. The old singer on the other hand, preppy looking fuck that he was, and real nice kid ta boot, had a SICK scream. It made me wanna skin some babbies.)
[default homepage] [print][3:58:09pm May 03,2024
load time 0.01103 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]