New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Nobody_Cares at 2008-10-09 13:37:49
My late review:
Missed 1st 2 bands sadly

Revocation: don't think they really fit the show, but had some cool riffs. Have they ever had a 2nd guitar player? Seems like it would help live. Def thrashy, the guitar playing was on point. I think the 2nd song they played was the best. Some songs were too long, and some of the solos a bit overdone. But you can tell their influences are awesome and that's important these days with so many shitty bands who don't even know who Death or Exodus is, just JFAC and Municipal Waste. Will be catching them at the Brick House this month, I think a band like this will grow on me.

Cold Northern Vengeance: one of the reasons I came to this show. I could care less about a bands racial views, the music is awesome. The type of stuff I look for. Like Rev said, all the songs are totally different sounding. The bass player threw his bass and almost hit my friend. Listened to the cd on the way home, well done.

Book of Black Earth: hate to sound like everyone else, but not my cup of tea. I thought the keys added to the sound. Bought a patch from them and learned from the keys guy there would be no blood at this show.

Withered: was outside for most of the set, getting my head right. Sounded like Georgia swampy Black Metal. All leading to...

Watain: I guess the rest of you were spoiled last year with the blood and whatnot. I thought they were awesome. The singer looked so demonic, yelling to the crowd. I'm not super up on their catalog, but the songs were easy to get into. True Black Metal doesn't come around much so I jump at the chance. I definitely need to get some of their cds.

As far as the white power propaganda, that shits gay. I'm glad someone called them out. if you want to be a closet nazi so be it. But in these present times, it must be hard to make people agree with your views, unless they are ignorant or brain damaged. Its such a waste of time to hate the fact jews run the world, or black people hang out and rip off welfare, or that white people are so damn judgemental and think they are superior oftentimes. Its only the small ignorant fraction that creates these stigmas.
[default homepage] [print][11:06:44pm May 05,2024
load time 0.01091 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]