New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by ximxthirsty at 2008-05-17 00:39:49
xmikex said[orig][quote]
ximxthirsty said[orig][quote]
Its cool man, joke about it, Make fun at the issue.

Sorry, I forgot what a serious issue Im Thirsty Productions is. New Hampshire had legit promoters booking legit hardcore shows long before you popped up, and it will way after your gone.

Its IM THIRSTY ENTERTAINMENT! not productions

Who? and where are they doing the shows at?

i have better things to do.

nooooooooooooooooope.
Yessssssssssssssssssss

This was the lowest i could possibly do this show for

How much was that Hoods show a couple months ago? Something like $12 in advance (whatever the fuck that means for a Friday night hardcore show), and $15 at the door. I felt sick to my stomach knowing that I played a show that expensive. Hoods are a great band, that draw well, but unless you're paying them in diamonds it's still an $8 - $10 show anywhere else but an "I'm Thirsty """Production"""".
Hoods was $12.00 and ur band sucked i should of never booked you.
I payed hoods 600.00 that night the door did a little over 1000.00 after expenses like RENT AND SOUND AND STAFF i made 50.00 bucks, but i guess thats way too much...

i think your disrespecting the bands that are playing this show by saying that.

Did you come up with that opinion, or did you rent it for $70 an hour an expect me to pay for that too? I hope this show turns out phenomenal for all the bands in spite of a promoter who hamburgles hardcore kids on a regular basis.
Yes, u are disrespecting the bands, and no i did not rent it but if you would like to pay me for it, i dont mind.

all I am looking for is to be part of the experience.

sounds stupendous. "How I Ran A Token Crappy Booking Agency" - By Dave the Poser. This has the makings of the worst college entry essay ever.
HAHA, token crappy booking agency...hmm i put on some of the best shows in NH dude.

it just shows I'm a 40 year old nu-metal guy who can't defend himself on the interweb.

I'm 32 on june 21st! which speaking of dont miss,
Sea of treachery at Rocko's on this day! and its $12.00 im shure you will complain and call me a poser though

fix'd.

next.
[default homepage] [print][2:55:24pm May 05,2024
load time 0.01245 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]