New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by the_reverend at 2004-01-30 00:59:06
a smelly sweaty night at the palladium.

orthrelm: they came out and just shredded it up. about 5 minutes into their set, someone finally realized that they were playing and killed the lights. they didn't stop once during their whole set.

your enemys friend: I heard that they were going to be a "buddy head band". much like the icarus line. I really don't like icarus line... but this band wasn't that band. not as arty. they reminded me of someone but I couldn't figure out who.

the locust: white outfits this time. Funny to watch a band sweating through a white suit. They played pretty good, but it was over so quickly. a lot of people rocking out and clapping. after their last song, it seemed like a lot of people left.

dillinger escape plan: people crawling all over themselved and screaming along with dep. their new stuff sounded really heavy live. the tracks that I've heard online that they did from the new CD aren't as hard on the CD as they played them live.

it was a great time.
[default homepage] [print][12:11:38pm May 09,2024
load time 0.00871 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]