New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by retzam at 2004-01-28 09:35:57
succubus said:
aaron likes to call me that to tease me

but yes i was born in montreal, canada but to italian immigrants...after i was born, we moved back to italy and i started off my education in italian schools...i moved back and forth a few times. still have a house in both places. i call myself Italo-canadese since i have dual citizenship...i've also lived in other european countries..i have to say though
italian is my first language
french is second
english is third...

but i don't have an accent when i speak english..no matter what they tell you, nope !

That is really cool. I always find it interesting how when people are born in another country and move here at an early age they can speak both their native language and english with virtually no accent at all! My friend Ross told me a couple days ago about some Russian girl he knows (the daughter of his father's girlfriend) who moved here when she was 10 and can speak english fine with pretty much no accent. My friend Andrew Aziz was born in Egypt to Egyptian parents. He moved here when he was 5 and has no accent and can speak Arabic pretty fluently. My brother's friend Nasta (full name: Anastasia, how cool is that?) moved here from Russia when she was 6 and she can speak English with no accent and I have heard her speak Russian as well. I kind of wish I was born somewhere else and moved here.
[default homepage] [print][3:02:38am May 05,2024
load time 0.00763 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]