New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by RichHorror at 2008-03-06 13:18:44
Moses and Robocop sat in Moses’ room in the 2 bedroom apartment they owned. The scratched up hardwood floor was uncomfortable, but it served as a great playing surface for their ongoing Dungeons and Dragons campaign. The walls were decorated with cheap avocado wallpaper covered in water stains, and the ceiling leaked whenever it rained. Robocop had tried to cover the leaky spots multiple times, but it was to no avail. It wasn’t a very nice home, but it was a home nonetheless. Moses picked up the 20 sided die that served for hours of entertainment and shook it around in his hand. He cast the die onto the floor and watched it roll to a stop.
“I ROLLED A 20! THAT MEANS I DEAL CRITICAL DAMAGE!” yelled Moses.
Robocop looked slightly annoyed “I think I know what rolling a 20 means Moses”
Moses shrugged “You know what Robocop, just because you aren’t a level 98 Orcish Warlord with +25 weapon damage on his Silver Great axe of Penultimate Destruction; doesn’t mean you can rain on my parade.”
“Ha!” Chortled Robocop. “Like your great axe could even FAZE my Mithril Armor of the Great War Gods with a +18 defense bonus”
“While it may be true that your armor would reduce a lot of my damage, you have neglected the fact that I have SUNDER ARMOR!”
“Alright Moses, I’m sick of your condescending attitude. There’s only one way to solve this problem. I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL!”
“I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE ROBOCOP! LET US BATTLE TO THE DEATH!” screamed Moses
“Whoa, whoa, whoa Moses. Let’s not get irrational here…if we battle to the death, that would be the end of our Dungeons and Dragons campaign. I propose that we instead battle to 1 health point”
[default homepage] [print][9:20:55pm May 04,2024
load time 0.02517 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]