New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by kelsey at 2008-02-25 17:25:24
For all of you who say that Chapter Fifty has a "bad attitude" or is "cocky" you have no idea. You honestly need to get to know a person BEFORE you say anything about them. I have known Chapter Fifty for a few years now. I know them all personally. They are some of the best people i have met in a very very long time. And some of you people at these shows, are the most disrespectful, inconsiderate people i have ever met in my life. You don't have any respect for anybody but yourselves. And if you say that they make "sucky" music, WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE?! You can't say anything except for your opinion. If that IS your opinion YOU CAN SPEAK IT, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO THIS FAR! You seriously need to GROW UP and learn how to RESPECT. And for going online like every two seconds to post something new?! You really need to get lives. Honestly, if you don't like their music, then don't listen. You don't have to bash everything online. That's sooo stupid. Just because its different and not the same stupid hardcore over and over again. Just because the song isnt the same two chords the whole way through the song doesn't mean that it's not good. You have to be open minded about things. Music these days is getting to be wayyyy toooo picky. And again if you dont like them, then don't listen to them. You don't have to talk about it online. Thats just being super super disrespectful AND annoying. I find Chapter Fifty to be the most diverse band out of all of you! Most of you are probably not even in bands. And as for "the parents probably buy everything for them, because the tags are still on it" thats a completely stupid thing to say. Just because the tags are still on doesnt mean anything. I was there when they ALL bought their own equipment. They buy it with their OWN money, because they have JOBS. something some of you have probably never even heard of. That way they can really call it theirs, and be proud of what they have, because THEY BOUGHT IT WITH THEIR OWN MONEY. They work hard to be where they are today. They have come a really long way, and they WILL go places in life, unlike some of you. They have good attitudes, and are respectful to EVERYONE they meet. The least you could do is give them some respect. They deserve it. They work so hard. And if you say stuff about New Jersey, who are you to say?! There is a big scene in New Jersey, and they are getting their name out there. And unlike most of the bands out there, they actually TALK TO THEIR FANS, and actually care about them. They care for, and have respect for everyone they meet. All of you should try to do the same. They are wonderful wonderful people, and they are excellent at what they do...which is making GREAT, BEAUTIFUL music. They actually are trying something different, and are putting effort into their music. It's actually difficult to write this kind of music, because there are more than two chords in it. I love their music and always will. So all of you need to stop being so disrespectful, and rude. Really get lives. They are the most amazing people I have ever met in my life. And I love each and every one of them with all my heart, they have a special place in my heart that can NEVER be replaced.
[default homepage] [print][12:48:16am May 31,2024
load time 0.00715 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]