New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by xmarksthespot at 2008-02-16 13:49:04
Chapter 50 was a big turn off for me.

I heard them a while back and some what liked them, but seeing them and meeting them. I wish I hadn't. Their performance was weak and their attitudes afterwards was really shitty. They kissed ass to all the other bands and when someone not in a band of course came around they came off as really arrogant and cocky. You shouldn't do that to kids who are fans of your band.

Again We Rise, like someone else said, really young kids!

It was obvious they haven't played too many shows or even been playing in general for that long. Their performance was weak also, specificly the singer. They need to amp it up a bit. For their age, they were alright. More experience and I'll think they'll be much better. I'd like to seem them in a year or so.

Ghost Of A Fallen Age was insane!

The music was great, but the performance was a little over the top. While I love bands that act crazy and get in your face, they came off a little bit like douchebags. Though it could have been due to the fact that the singer was drunk, who knows. Either way this band was deffinitly one of the best.

But Arise And Ruin was by far the best.

Once again the music was great and the performance was insane also, but deffinitly not over the top. They interacted with the crowd and the crowd was eating it up, although there wasn't much of a crowd, which could have been due to a few other metal/hardcore shows going on in Manchester that night. I look forward to seeing and hearing more from this band.
[default homepage] [print][11:37:04pm May 30,2024
load time 0.02648 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]