New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Samantha at 2008-03-28 04:02:11
RichHorror said[orig][quote]
haha, that rules. They carried him out like he was getting drawn and quartered.

Yes, that was Dan. It was completely ridiculous. Our friend, Elvis (yep... that really is his name) had just crowd surfed. A couple of minutes after that, Dan jokingly picked up Elvis and lifted him over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Within about 2 seconds, a few security guards violently tackled them to the ground and dragged them away from the crowd. I saw one security guard get right up in Dan's face and yell, "You can't fucking do that shit here!!" Dan calmly nodded his head and said, "I didn't know that. I'm sorry." He and Elvis were both totally calm and rationally explaining to the security guards that they didn't realize what they did wasn't allowed.

The next thing I knew, there were about 4 security guards carrying Elvis out of the place. Then, about 5 of them tried to drag Dan out, but all of them combined could not make him move very far. Dan was obviously unhappy, but he didn't do anything violent. He just didn't want to move, and they didn't have the strength to make him walk up the stairs. He (and everyone else) thought it was ridiculous that they were kicking him out. He eventually walked out after the security people realized that there was no way they could make him move and that they should let Dan's friends handle it.

I felt like I was at Mark's Showplace.
[default homepage] [print][9:35:40am Apr 27,2024
load time 0.01137 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]