New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by dreadkill at 2009-02-22 19:54:05
Sunday, February 22, 2009

The religion stuff about chumby duran
Category: Religion and Philosophy
This is the story about chumby daran the onion horse of today's day sunday febraury 22nd 2009. He woke up at 4am in the mourning and whene he woke up some afience he like went to the really bad stinky swump like 25 miles from his swumpie naked place he saw my fucking coisen's dead baby that died like 1 month ago or whatever and like saw him and got really exicted and he put his dick in hid baby little tiny asshole and that baby return into hell with the devil name rod rev. rod macdonald is a devil paster of this church. www.burlingtonpres.org I want to go to the tribe in Nashville Tennessee to find a all the time horny dude that loves sex with onion horse story tellers and everything of that fucking shit. And shot being well done. I need for you all to know that the chumby duran story's are made to be make believe and I want to for another hobbie to write story's only for adults of all things to come. And please give my church's faith and your glory to my church to freaking only give like pennys only or whatever you desire with freaking money to make that church a really rich church for jobs people want to have of my church and things being well done. The onion horse story's I love to tell and the naked dances are hot hot hot hot hot hot and everything else everyone. Lets say that the cyie of the beio of the everything and I adore church need to read the bible and take words from the bible of some kind of chapter to freaking talk about that kind of stuff about the good lord.

[default homepage] [print][7:56:26am Apr 27,2024
load time 0.01401 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]