New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by DaveFromTheGrave at 2008-05-26 16:14:29
davefromthegrave (11:59:33 PM): what the hell is an onion horse?
castledoomerown (11:59:40 PM): Cause I will be playing machine drums to make me kewl kewl kewl and black metal takes after kiss
castledoomerown (12:00:14 AM): They are I mean the band kiss. Going to play with lots and lots of black metal bands somewhere in like eruope or maybe asia that is
davefromthegrave (12:00:29 AM): ....I see
davefromthegrave (12:00:40 AM): is the onion horse a black metal onion horse?
castledoomerown (12:02:00 AM): A onion horse is like the tommorow people's spirit with a onion horse they have seeweed on them and make u take ur cloths off the onion horse's fuck u well. they are deamon horse's yeah black metal horse's but the onion horse's now I will call them rod metal horse's are the horse's I want to call them now sence I am going to created rod metal/doom metal
castledoomerown (12:02:10 AM): No doom music/rod metal
davefromthegrave (12:02:22 AM): ..oh
castledoomerown (12:02:32 AM): I will also play with percusions and make my music sound like brave heart as well of that one
castledoomerown (12:03:00 AM): Or maybe they spell heart as hart brave hart
davefromthegrave (12:03:20 AM): when you aska girl out, what do you say to her?
castledoomerown (12:03:27 AM): The onion horse's are alien horse's as well of that one is another thing of onion horse's
castledoomerown (12:04:22 AM): Well I did ask a girl out before I say the simple will u go out with me?. And also I dont do that shit anymore sence I want a 1 eye black boyfriend and all of that kind of shit dude.
castledoomerown (12:04:33 AM): Or do u want to go out with me.
davefromthegrave (12:04:53 AM): No nick, I don't want to go out with you
castledoomerown (12:05:19 AM): Yeah good sence u are just a friend. A dude that is handicapped like me
davefromthegrave (12:05:28 AM): gee thanks
castledoomerown (12:05:29 AM): Dude I know u are straight dude I am a kewl kewl kewl bi dude
davefromthegrave (12:05:34 AM): right
castledoomerown (12:05:55 AM): Not a promlem and all of that kind of shit. Sence u like to see naked chicks and them shiting on the coats
castledoomerown (12:06:02 AM): And shiting in the woods
davefromthegrave (12:06:02 AM): oh yeah
davefromthegrave (12:06:13 AM): I love to watch chicks shitting on coats and in the woods
castledoomerown (12:06:17 AM): And u being in heavy metal land and everything of that kind of shit
davefromthegrave (12:06:30 AM): right
castledoomerown (12:06:41 AM): Yeah I know u like that shit sence u are a ladysman and everything of that kind of shit.
davefromthegrave (12:06:46 AM): right
davefromthegrave (12:06:50 AM): ladysman
castledoomerown (12:09:44 AM): Do u know in westen ohio there is the worst and evilest corn feild in the world. Good thing u live in ct in a way better place then a huge swumpie stinky wild ass vampire area. Westen ohio is the worst place for lots of swumpie creatures the worst place in ohio there are crackheads and lots of homeless crackheads forcing u to give them something not money just something like a dirty pare of socks or dirty tampons everyone in the world can be really bad with robbery's and shit but with the crackheads its a evil deamon swump land area
castledoomerown (12:10:52 AM): Thats where the onion horse place is really from and they returned to life back in weston ohio whene they fucking came to burlington mass they got by from there spirit. Its like the tommorow people episode on nickolodian
castledoomerown (12:11:06 AM): Like the tommorow people I mean and everything of that shit
castledoomerown (12:11:37 AM): Thats who the onion horse's are there just like the tommorow people but a stinky swumpie horse gew kind of thing that is.
davefromthegrave (12:11:55 AM): horse gew
davefromthegrave (12:12:00 AM): I'm confused
davefromthegrave (12:12:10 AM): tell me more about onion horse and tomorrow people and horse gew
castledoomerown (12:12:20 AM): Well horse sewuge not horse gew
davefromthegrave (12:12:28 AM): eww
castledoomerown (12:12:45 AM): Yeah eww is right its allwayes kewl to say eww
davefromthegrave (12:13:03 AM): of course
castledoomerown (12:13:30 AM): Cause they are the most grossest horse ever in the whole wide world those horse dont carry people like what people do but these days just horse riding and everything of that kind of shit
castledoomerown (12:13:42 AM): They never get baths so thats why u have to say eww
castledoomerown (12:14:01 AM): Good job dave for saying ew about the onion horse that is.
castledoomerown (12:14:34 AM): They also have onion's all over them 2 dave
davefromthegrave (12:15:00 AM): why do they have onions all over them
castledoomerown (12:16:38 AM): Cause they are horse's that are nutty as hell and they wort born by other horse's those horse's are alien's the are the tommorow horse's not horse's to ride on they also can fly like super man and of corse like anything u see on tv and all of that kind of bull fucking shit kewl kewl kewl dude ever.
[default homepage] [print][6:09:11am Apr 27,2024
load time 0.02455 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]