New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by dreadkill at 2008-05-19 02:27:44
Date: May 18, 2008 9:01 PM
Subject:
This is what I wrote on little jackiie's crying picture
Body:
I hope u are not fucking crying in this picture jackiie. And also I want to tell u. A girl that looks sooo much like u name maria melason from Burlington Massachusetts 01803.. I hit in the face whene I was 12. And a dude name jay jay carrier I went to grade school with. Beating my fucking ass. And said I will be on ur fucking ass. And that dude sucked my dick at age 12 and didt remember it and thought I was lieing that is. And no girl will suck my dick sence My dick is only for dudes to suck if they are into it. And all of that kind of shit. I have lots of daran daran songs in my mind. And just so u know I am only going to visit alex in philadelphia pa nobody else. Never my brother sence he is a jelous guy like most of ur friends are. And I know that I am not going to see u ever again. Sence I want u to have a good time with everyone that is into u and never met u like me and alex did. I am going to get 12 tattoo's left arm chicago bulls tattoo, right arm philadelphia eagles tattoo, left leg New England revalution tattoo, south park logo tattoo, And Boston Red Sox tattoo, Right leg tattoo, Nashville pradators tattoo, Tennessee state volts tattoo, And CastleDoomerOwn logo tattoo, My 2 neck tattoo's good will logo tattoo, And Special olympics tattoo, And my ass tattoo's chef from south park tattoo on my left ass cheak, And right ass cheak token from south park tattoo and that will be it of my tattoo's that is. Go on my top friends list a chick name little jackiie. On her salute picture alumb of her looking like she is crying. And I thought it was a good picture and remembering a girl name Maria melason and everything of that kind of shit. Well anywayes just want to let you all know and everything of that kind of shit.
[default homepage] [print][2:59:29am Apr 27,2024
load time 0.00696 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]