New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by dreadkill at 2008-05-05 15:15:21
Thursday, May 01, 2008

Geting high on moth gew
Current mood: high

I am right now soooo high on moth gew sence a moth went in my mouth and really got me buzz. Anybody want to get high on moth gew?. Will go outside in the really hot or warm night and put a moth in ur mounth. Man I am soo wasted on it. U all better try it it is kewl kewl. Man I think I can make good boob pictures like on heavy metal the movie and all of that kind of shit. I think drawing will be better then geting tattoo's all over my body sence my parents dont want me to get tattoo's and all of that kind of shit. Man all ever seen the fucking newer episode of kenny geting high on cat piss?. Wow I tryed it on my face and got so high I saw lots and lots of big boobs and everything on my face of the boob villege like u see on heavy metal the movie and all of that kind of shit. And need a woman that is the boob consorted like of what kenny thought was real from south park all. Well my solo project is going to be about the devil in rod rod the devil. And no big boobs on my alumb art and all of that kind of bullshit. Just my chicago bulls art and everything else of my designs on my alumbs whene I have Alumbs for sale. Will sell them to anyone for only $5 dollars wont be sell in stores sence I dont want to be signed at all sence I got a or will maybe get a part time job at good will donations center in Bellevue Tennessee 37221. I hope my aunt is still alive 20 years from now her being 92 the year 2027 if she is lucky enough to servive and will hopefully have my home in Bellevue Tennessee 37221 forever and ever we pray amen. And owning it for a really cheap cost and doing all of that work myself that is. Or maybe find a room mate worth more money then me like a family member one of these days I am not leaving my home in Bellevue Tennessee 37221. I am going to do a concert only in people's homes if they invite me to play good and worship the devil all the way here in Bellevue Tennessee 37221. I love dick's allot everyone. Dick's are kewl kewl thats why I am a bi sexual and everything else. still like girls but not as much. Just need to feel what a pussy feels like for once sence I am a inaproppiete autistic dude. That talks about drinking period blood and all of that kind of shit. I love bulls so much and will post naked with a bull on gay.com I mean me posting a picture on my gay.com account and everything of that kind of shit. If anyone whene I get naked with him and will be in my alumb pictures I mean on my first cd whene I get 1. Will do a demo called the rev. rod macdonald demo with rod macdonald from Burlington Massachusetts's 01803's Pres church witch I wish we wer still attending sence I love Burlington Mass. But not anymore dont want to go back sence I am poor and trying to aford a good fancy home in Bellevue Tennessee 37221. I hope to own it my aunt giving me the home and paying as much mergege as I can that is. And I am going to someday find me a 1 eye black dude that has special needs like me that is. Well I was better now I am wicked high higher my brain is shrinking I think because of the moth gew. Sooo I hope everyone will like my alumb whene I get myspace music profile I will be happy enough to sell u my 5 dollar cd with no shipping and handling I will pay the rest. I hope I sell cheap cd's sence 5 bucks is kewl kewl kewl to buy fucking awsome fucking cd's that is. Well need to like go now and give Nora Hatzadourian 43 e-mails on my yahoo.com e-mail account cause I feel like posting numbers on my blog sence geting high on moth gew to me is being sooo smart with number stripping with Nora Hatzadaurian from Belmont Massachusetts that is hyper like shit she fucking is that fucking is.
[default homepage] [print][7:05:03am Apr 27,2024
load time 0.02696 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]