New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by the_reverend at 2008-03-30 20:38:05
it's gotta be close. the balcoony is full and th floor is full. weird that the "usual" faces aren't in the crowd. all of the recent upstairs palladium shows have been weird like that. a lot of really drunk people stopping me to say they went to my site for the first time after soilwork.

baroness: baroness is one of the only bands in the world who's myspace I frequent. When every I do, I leave the page open until the music stops. I never compromise my computer's ability to play tetris like that for anyone one else. My only problem with their set was that it would be over way too soon. They only had 30 minutes and some technical difficulties (plus 20 minutes for sound checking the drums for some reason) made them start a minute or so late. At the 37 minute mark of their set, the sound guy started flashing tem with a light to get off the stage. At that point they kicked.. Er.. That's to strong of a word... They slipped into that slow repetitive riff that builds up slowly. Best part of their whole set. Best riff of their whole set. They finished off a 45 minute set without incident. So good.
[default homepage] [print][11:39:19am May 06,2024
load time 0.00775 secs/11 queries]
[search][refresh page]