New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by RichHorror at 2008-01-14 03:39:58
Terminally Your Aborted Mikepostedbomb: Body: life's been taking alot of odd turns for me.... and things have been very stressful...sometimes i feel like breaking.... thank god i have someone in my life to keep my head above the clouds.....to make me realize that things could be worse and that all i have to do is close my eyes take a few breaths and that everything will be ok......thank u for being my eyes when i cant see and my ears when i cant hear (more like when i dont wanna hear lol) i love u

Terminally Your Aborted Mikepostedbomb: haha sad

Rich Horror: How can he be her eyes when he is clearly blind?

Terminally Your Aborted Mikepostedbomb: hahahahahahahahahaha

Rich Horror: Actually, I can't even say that.

Terminally Your Aborted Mikepostedbomb: Even if he was blind he must still be able to smell her rotting vagina

Terminally Your Aborted Mikepostedbomb: and hear her thighs rubbing together

Rich Horror: Because if I was blind, once I started feeling her lumpy grotesqueness my cock would sever itself from the rest of my body and run screaming out of the room.

Terminally Your Aborted Mikepostedbomb: fucking her is like a scene where a gay man has sex with a hetersexual women

Rich Horror: No, it's like a scene were a heterosexual man has sex with 37 obese hookers that have been ground into a lumpy, malformed mess.
[default homepage] [print][8:38:46pm Apr 29,2024
load time 0.00746 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]