New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by MoshOnYourPride at 2008-01-13 17:10:09
sxealex said:
^ this guy has shat all over you the whole thread and my fairly calm words get a shit storm
I'm well aware TTOS broke up. I'm not giving you a shit storm by any means. You keep taking things the wrong way like I'm going crazy on you or something. I'll explain it to you like this. I commend you for having your insults be more thought out and intelligent than "You're gay" and "You want Anal Sex". Sadly I would be a moron to actually go after someone insulting me that way since its a trap to further spawn stupidity. You know someone calls someone a faggot then the other person says that they're a homo and it continues. So pretty much no way to counter that. You on the other hand I can hold a conversation with. I don't mean to discourage a conversation with people beyond "You're a faggot" but in an argument people have opposing sides.

I just don't see why you took a look at this thread and felt that you had to diss all the bands out of ignorance and the assumption they blow BDM. Also to call me a cry baby when its you that is having issues relating to being one.

And your question to there being two posts. I originally posted one and there was an error then I saw there was a classified section which would be more appropriate for this so I posted it there while later realizing there was a double post. If I could delete one I would because I know how annoying spaming threads is.
[default homepage] [print][2:45:19pm May 02,2024
load time 0.01524 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]