New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by the_reverend at 2004-01-12 09:44:58

saturn: they weren't anything for me. They covered pearl jam and tool. Serge had them on the bill before blue set anything up. I think the bes think they did was the song they played before sound check which was no vocals and sort of like peal jam doing a sonic youth song.

raising kubrick: I hear these rockstars just got signed! They played extremely well. Seeing as they are one of the old bands around doing what they are doing with screaming girl vocals, I think they can go far. Blue's guitar playing is awesome too and he does it all while banging his head. I hear that they drummer (pete) is going to be doing back-up vocals with a britneyspears headset.

the_network: Thankfully they didn't bow down to billy joel and kept the name. They are an absolutely intense assault to see live. Very chaotic, but always on the mark, half amazing you and scaring the crap out of you. They've re-collected in a house and I'm sure will be blasting out some more racks, shows, and UNCUNTED.

kevorkians angels: they played a bunch of flat rat cover songs. I'm pretty sure that one of the thinks you can do to drop the re-sale value of a bass is to strap a dead rat to it.

At one point, the bass head crapped out, but they switched it and kept playing. They had everyone chanting along with my inner demons, but chanting "FLAT RAT" instead. From the pictures, you can see that Shadley (conifer bass) got in on the fun.

conifer: another band that got signed this weekend. 10 minutes or improve noise, into a song. I've never seens a drummer go through as many sticks... they had mark kevorkian doing some vocals for them which did sound good. Then they took off their stuff and were begged back on stage. The song they played last is my favorite of theirs, so 96-prog that I love it. Sarah (RK's singer) and Scott (the_network singer) were itchin' to scream along with them.
[default homepage] [print][1:36:35am Apr 29,2024
load time 0.00719 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]