New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by subjugate at 2004-01-07 11:26:43
did i ? i don't remember but that sounds like jarrods

i think if he's there and dosen't like a band he has the sound guy stop em

Joe/notcommon said:
Jarrod's place is ridiculous.
Tell him you are keeping the tickets and the money.
You didn't sign any contract with him, so he can't do anything.
It would be awesome if BOE was the band that changed Jarrod's policy.

Their sound guy sucks, the last show I ever booked there was Disengaged, Red Invasion, and Kevorkian's Angels.
This was right after I signed KA, but before their CD had come out and before I had completely taken over Boston so I just took shows I could get.

Each band was suppose to get 45 minutes.

Disengaged got 16 minutes, then the gay sound guy (who is in Beyond Repair and can die slowly) turned off their mics and turned on background music. Jim videotaped it so I can prove how short their set was. He stopped them in the middle of a song.

Red Invasion played for a little over 25 minutes, only because the sound guy was nowhere to be found and shut them off as soon as he was done taking it in the ass.

Kevorkian's Angels got about 20 minutes, when they asked the guy not to keel flashing the strobe light he got mad and keep turning their vocal mics off, and when they went to do a Ramones cover he turned them off.

That was the last time I decided to ever do anything there, and I also refuse to ever do anything with Beyond Repair.

[default homepage] [print][6:36:12pm May 05,2024
load time 0.00691 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]