New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by at 2008-03-01 11:58:56
We have had our last straw withthem last night they twisted my arm around for jumpin I was never asked to leave just grabbed after I brought them 1000$ and all my following who all drink and tip I might add , with all the money they make you think they'd try to be kind to us who make that place run, anyway I shook the tall skinny fag looking kid off and told him I'd leave just don't put your fuckin hands on me he continued to push me twice more when my girl and friends came to help he then grabbed my girl by the throat a fuckin girl, and slammed her head into the wall near the pool tables security was all over my friends and I wrestled that fag to the door, turned to walk out on my own he then grabbed me again and started grabbin me like he wanted to fight and pushed me out the door and held the door close before we we're out side, I do wish he had came outside so I could have beat his fuckin ass cause there is no need or reason for the harsh and violent methods they treat everyone like they we're in a fight I hope some one does somthing or at least tell me the tall skinny blonde
white kids name he's young and has blue eyes anyway fuck them listen to Lot Fifty Four -EJ-
[default homepage] [print][8:02:35am May 10,2024
load time 0.00783 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]