New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Hoser at 2007-11-05 20:55:57
This is a fun read. I'm glad that I got the hair standing up on your necks. Some of you finally came out of your pot induced coma's and spoke like true scholars. Now, I'm thinking of starting a blogsite about shit that pisses me off, been done many a time but not like mine. I will randomly attack certain "groups" and haze them into arguments. It should wind up being a pretty cool site.

Now that you're all wound up..I'll tell you that a very dear friend of mine is a vegan...he's been one for 23 years. He rants more than I do about the fashion that veganism (or fake vegans, as he calls them) and vegetarianism have become. I bust his balls all the time about how his boots fall apart because he won't buy a decent pair of leather ones. He has gone on and on about how the "metal" scene is a breeding ground for fakes and poseurs.

The "metal scene" is a great study in Sociology.

Metal is: Big stupid earplugs, tattoo sleaves, politically correct vegetarian types, vote Democrat (even though Tipper Gore led the fight to censor you....duh), fake eruditeness, etc...etc...

Now, score yourselves.....how many of these learned traits do you follow? Answer silently to yourselves so that you may avoid embarrassment. No need for retort here folks....you already know damned well that I'm right. My true argument lies in the fact that I fucking HATE trend followers. Especially to the fleeting media that is a "scene." So go ahead, attempt to bash holes in my philosophy...but you know damned well that what I've said is true. I don't expect any self-respecting person to admit that they are a victim of this bullshit...but you know who you are.

I've had my fun and gone about it in a fairly roundabout way...but that's how I identify the true mooks. So go ahead carrion, pick away at the flesh which is my statement.

And Yeti...I'll single you out here...you're a fucking mook.
[default homepage] [print][1:10:15am May 05,2024
load time 0.00708 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]