New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Hoser at 2007-11-04 12:46:28
That's kind of the point.

You see, veggie fags constantly make sure that people around them know about their dietary habits; whether or not they believe that said person really gives a fuck.

I am just stating my completely factual and 100% right opinion that vegetarians are a bunch of low-grade followers who stick to the media guideline that their former way of life was somehow unfair to their own body or others.

Fact of the matter is that vegetarianism has become just as radically different as someone with 1,000,000 tattoos or big , stupid holes in their ears.

It's a fucking fashion trend, that's all. Any of you assholes who would fight me on that are very full of shit. You are all slaves to the current metal "fashion" and are a joke as individuals.

Now come off of the sheep farm for a minute and let reality sink in.

I have watched a good many of the metal community, including some of you, and kept my mouth shut. Fact is that most of you disgust me from your politically "correct" views down to your TRENDY METAL clothes, and TRENDY METAL big stupid ear plugs, and your stupid fucking TRENDY diet.

Just keep your TRENDS away from kids who don't know the difference. Be a sheep on your own time.

That's all I'm saying. I'm sure that a good many followers in here will bellow at me and state how "I just don't get it", or how "I'm so closed minded." Fact of the matter is that YOU are the closed minded fucks who are SCARED TO DEATH to find your own identity so you assume the identity of others because it makes you feel secure to assume the same trends as the masses.

Ya, I'm a big dumb red-neck, but I'm damned proud of who I am and where I come from. I'm just sick as hell of the ASSHOLE majority acting all upitty about their faggot diets and beliefs. All you assholes sound like a skipping fucking record with your retorts, so save it.

All of you assholes post pictures of gore and molestation, and guts and bullshit. Fact of the matter is that most of you 125 lb. fags would vomit at the true sight of such things. Christ, you're afraid to fucking eat a cow and you act as if you could handle anything. You dickheads have a LOT to learn. You walk around with your idiotic tattooed bodies and hole punched ears, your hats cocked sideways and you think that this is masculine?

You are fashion models, right down to your diets. You are as fake as any swimsuit bimbo out there.

Stop trying to blend in and try being yourselves. Fucking media robots.
[default homepage] [print][3:49:08am May 05,2024
load time 0.00807 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]