New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Niccolai at 2007-10-04 09:28:31
Also, some of the pictures have your copyright watermark and some don't. Since the pictures are resized to fit, you can't read the watermark, so if possible I would use copies of those pictures without copyright watermarks.

The thumbnail for the shroud of bravement picture should be changed I think, it's justa blury pixelated close up of dude-guy's hair.

There are two 30 seconds to mars pictures that are almost exactly the same, one could probably go.

There should be more pictures in the children section for OBVIOUS reasons. teehee.

All the pictures on the city section are awsome, it would be cool if there were a couple more. same goes with the nature shots.

On the top right of the third page of 'people' the girl doesn't have a name/description like the other pictures. I don't know if that was on purpose though... I'd like to see her phone number on there also.

The dude in the second to last page of people in the bottom two pictures doesn't have a name either
[default homepage] [print][4:53:58am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.02573 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]