New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by xmikex at 2002-10-10 15:20:57
two of my fiends having an argument, oh the fun never stops.

tom, you're my maine man, and i think 90% of what you say is the funniest shit ever, but you weren't there, nobody was acting like a dick. the fact of the matter is all the kids there that were dancing had just danced their asses off for BOTN, and were really there to see FBC and Death Before Dishonor.

Blake, I liked your band, I think some parts get a little too melodic, and the vocals need to be a little stronger, BUT other then that I thought it was a pretty fun time. In fact I would have gladly danced for you guys if I had actually known the songs, and if I wasn't gonna be the only one. PLUS the fact that it was my 2nd show for me in my 3 day 3 state 3 show weekend haha. If you guys had been there earlier there would have been more kids there, and they probably would have danced some. In conclusion, do Slayer covers hahaha.

Eben, you're a funny dude too, but the CZA's got you beat metal-wise....two letters...ES.

Chad, more Madball covers, 1 just isn't enough. haha.

so lets settle our troubles with a big bowl of strawberry ice cream
[default homepage] [print][3:12:54pm May 05,2024
load time 0.01131 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]