New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by ArrowHead likes Pie at 2007-08-22 13:31:01
KeithMutiny said:

As i said, life woulf be so much easier if i just smoked weed.

Ignore these guys with their stories of being pot heads. If you wanted to be a pot head, you'd already be one. I am.

I'm not talking about ripping bong hits nightly with your hippy friends. Buy a gram of some really nice nuggs. It'll cost you $20 and last you weeks, since it's not for recreation. One hit of some high grade shit at the end of a long work day will go a LONG way towards helping you with anxiety. These guys don't seem to know the difference between paranoia and anxiety. Paranoia is "oh man, I wonder if that cop can tell I'm stoned". Not "Hey, look at that homeless junkie welfare piece of shit, I want to stomp his fucking head on the sidewalk."

The main idea of smoking week is one of distraction. Pot has a way of removing distraction and allowing you to dwell on one task at hand. A couple puffs and a guitar nearby is one of the best forms of therapy/escapism ever. Read the lyrics on the Pillory CD, I've definitely got my share of anxiety, misanthropy, and hatred of the human condition. Without pot and a creative outlet, I'd have left a trail of dead at this point. I've tried the medical route as you have, and I found that the pills robbed me of a huge part of my own self. My personality started to dissapear, and I was left with a general sense of apathy and a lack of motivation.
[default homepage] [print][2:15:30am May 05,2024
load time 0.00702 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]