New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by chrisabomb at 2007-08-15 14:38:45
Army dude said:
Hey chrisabomb please tell me about this bridge9, is it a forum frequented by members of FSU? Because if so i will copy my earlier post verbatim and put it there too. From the medium amount of research i have done i do understand that fsu has doen a small amount of good, scholarships etc. And please read my post thouroughly, i am not irrational nor do i go on a whiny rant. Everything i say is pretty to the point and its not biased. My bottom line is that #1 i hate when kids cant go to shows without being afraid of those big hulking guys and their "crews" i definitly know for a fact i am not the only one sick of it. When people are afraid to bump into the "wrong person" because they will get jumped by an entire crew, somethings wrong, and nobody can tell me shit like that isn't going on, i know for a fact and i have seen it first hand. The group beatings are what disgust me. #2 My other bottom line is that i feel as though i can do something about it. I am gonna be the one to stand up and make a difference, just like FSU did back in the 80's against the Nazi's. If anyone with half a brain really looks into this whole thing it's not that hard to comprehend where i come from and why. its pretty obvious. I am not some crazy right wing asshole with an axe to grind against every member of FSU. But lord help them if i am there when they pull their group beating bullshit, i promise you it will be a fateful day few of them will forget. The point is everyone has a right to go to a show and feel safe, nobody should have to worry and being beaten severly( and i'm not talking about a punch or two in the face these take it way overboard, continously beating people when they are clearly done, its sadistic) or worse. Its time for them to realize that their actions will carry consequences, they can't go around terrorizing people with impunity. Sorry if my vocabulary is alittle too much for some of you, but i'm not some fat beast who acts tough. I actually have a degree and am fairly successful in life, unlike FSU losers who get off on being pussys and beating on those weaker than them. I just want to instill some kind of ear into them that maybe if they get out of hand, someone bigger and badder than them just might be there to kick their ass. If there is one hting i have learned in life through the scene, its that there is always someone out there bigger, badder, and stronger than you. It's like the wild west, they have no fear of repercussions , thats what i wanna change. I want them to think twice before they harm innocent people.

check it out for yourself & lets see what they have to say to you....you've got alot of balls but not enough to handle fsu. go back to the army & kill some terrorists instead of worrying about something you know nothing about. just cuz you read it in rolling stone doesn't mean its true. all these magazines & newspapers like to glorify their stories to make $$ & 9 out of 10 times they dont have their facts straight anyways. go back to war & defend our country & let the hardcore scene deals with its problems when they arise. www.bridge9.com
[default homepage] [print][5:14:38pm May 03,2024
load time 0.01170 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]