New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by the_reverend at 2007-08-18 16:03:43
source of contempt: remember the band, but not the name. I was a little busy getting everything set up while they played. They singer and bassist switched up at one point.

kultur: the crowd pitted around a bit. The bassplayer threw out a ton of CDs this was while he ran through the crowd. I figured that the wizard staff would have gotten a little antsy about that, but they just watched. It seemed that they didnt care at all. The music was ok. Not really what i would listen to, but i think would be more fun at ralphs or a smaller place like that.

a pillar of flames: pretty brutal death metal. Super young kids. The guitarist that did leads for the slayeer song was either like 12 or has that kid from webster's disease. Very interesting to shoot a band i dont know. Towards the end of their set, the vocalist did some ballady vocals. Eh. Isort of think they should get someone else in the band to do it. His gutterals where so good and the cleans werent really. Usually bands stick the person they like least with this job. Like the bassist they are going to kick out or something. I also hink the siner could easily be the giant from seed's younger brother.

bleed the sorrow: the dude's voice sounded an aweful lot like trevor (unearth) with some additional gutterals throw in. They were also super young and also from RI. This leads me to believe that 100% of bands from RI are youngins. My logic is fool proof. Towards the end of their set, the bassist vaulted off the stage. I would have broken my.. Er..well, everything.

bad karma: i didnt even know they were playing! Ex-meliah rage and worth going to the show just to see. These guys rule. The siner said they were filling in for meliah rage, but I'm not sure if he's lying or not. Then again, i dont see them on the stagelist. So I guess they arent playing. Anyhow, the bad karma set was bad ass and that is all that matters.

run for the hills: pretty killer versions of the best of iron maiden. Guess which ones were wearing wigs. I thing you will be surprised. The crowd (a lot of which are too young to remember an iron maide let alone an all long haired version of iron maiden) were into it. I'm guessing plenty of them got into maiden through people cover them. It don't matter what path leads you to maiden as long as you get there eventually.
[default homepage] [print][2:51:24pm May 09,2024
load time 0.01399 secs/16 queries]
[search][refresh page]