New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by tomxnli at 2007-07-01 21:57:48
Othniel77 said:
hollaaaa said:
You had plenty of time to find another job.

You also had plenty of time to try and raise money to get up to code.

It's nobodies fault but your own.

Actually, no, I didn't. We just found out about this two Thursdays ago.

no, you didn't. they've been talking region-wide reformations since the night of the station fire. just because the club is too lazy and cheap thinking they can slip by without getting noticed doesn't count as not hearing of it.

the fact of the matter is, the codes are there, comply or get shut down. boo hoo, end of fucking story. everyone in every line of business has to follow and update to laws accordingly. hell, i have to get trained - unpaid - on my on time in IV infusion pump use, 2007 protocol updates, response to mass casualty incidents caused through terroristic means & wmd recognition. know what? im an adult and deal. grow up.

i will say this, since you're so in love with your "controversy": i hope of your parents or someone you love has a heart attack. and i hope the paramedics that show up don't bother with chest compressions, assisted ventilation, or defibrillation and completely ignore the transport protocols because after all, all those codes are such a hassle to memorize and enact. cpr is tiring! and the lights and sirens are loud! if the guy corpses out in the back of the ambulance, its just another form to fill out before the medics wipe down the stretcher and go on to the next run. oh well.

what are you gonna say to that? that i'm an asshole? to go fuck myself? whatever, bitch. the "controversy" just isn't as high school cool when its pointed back at you, huh.
[default homepage] [print][12:10:27pm Apr 29,2024
load time 0.00801 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]